Created for the Tiffany Exhibition at the Chrysler Museum of Art, this colorful dragonfly is adapted from a Tiffany lamp in the Museum's fabulous collection of Tiffany art glass.
The lamp was made around 1910 in Louis Comfort Tiffany's New York studio. Eight dragonflies circle the translucent blue glass shade, and a dragonfly pendant is suspended from a hook inside the shade. Gold-plated brass pin clasp. LAST ONE EVER!